Cybersecurity today is required across multiple areas: from safeguarding personal privacy to securing data of small businesses as well as that of large corporates, for protecting against attacks on a country’s defense systems and protecting other areas of national interest.
By 2020, more than 1.5 million cyber-security jobs will exist world-wide. There is a huge unfulfilled demand for skilled professionals in the area of cybersecurity.
“87 percent of global CEOs say they are investing in cybersecurity to build trust with customers.” As per this report, approximately two-thirds of respondents had appointed a chief privacy officer (Global State of Information Security Survey 2018; PWC)
• Security Sentinel (Soldier) courses to create Cyber Warriors, who would possess the skills to Prevent, Detect and Respond to the current, highly sophisticated attack vectors.
• Conducted using a state of the art Cyber Range
• After completing this course, participants would be able to assess security loopholes.
• Visualise various cyber threats and select the correct response mechanism.
Module 1 - Security Sentinel Basic Level Program
• Cyber Security Overview
• Windows Hardening
• Vulnerabilities and Threats
• Application hardening and Security
• Network Security
• Social Engineering
• Wireless Security
• Mobile Security
• IT & Cyber Security Regulation
• Audit, Compliance and Standards
Module 2 - Security Sentinel Intermediate Level Program
• Security Fundamentals
• Information Gathering
• Detecting Live Systems
• Exploitation Techniques – Different categories of such techniques available
• Vulnerability Assessments
• Malware Goes Undercover
• Windows hacking
• Hacking UNIX/Linux
• Exploitation Techniques (hands on)
• Pen Testing Wireless Networks
• Networks, Sniffing, and IDS
• Injecting the Database
• Attacking Web Technologies
• Project Documentation
• Pen Testing with Powershell
Module 3 - Security Sentinel Advance Level Program
• Penetration Testing Fundamentals
• Deep Dive into Kali Linux
• My basic Tool Kit
• Passive snooping
• Active snooping
• Fine tune the VA process
• Start with Exploits
• Buffer Overflows in Windows
• Buffer Overflow in Linux
• Privilege Escalation
• Client Side Attacks
• Web Application Attacks
• Port Redirection and Tunneling
• Understanding the Metasploit Framework
• Bypassing Firewalls and Anti-virus
• Final Reporting and Compliance
• Let’s get Real: Hackathon
• Understanding of the technical concepts of OS, Networking.
• Methodology for detection and prevention in the area of Information security.
• Effectively assess and visualize cyber threats and take corrective action
• Confidence in understanding the configuration of various security appliances.
• Understand the principle and process involved in maintaining integrity of files in systems.
The faculty are drawn from leading academicians and industry experts.
Individuals with sound knowledge of TCP/IP, Computer hardware knowledge
4 months plus projects
Rs Two Lakh (plus GST)
Scholarships are available to deserving candidates. Contact us for details