In the present world, embedded systems designs are widely spread in computers, automobiles, manufacturing, telecommunications, factories, medical instruments etc. With the help of both software and hardware, embedded system designs are transforming the world around us. Today, embedded systems are increasingly more pervasive, touching virtually all aspects of daily life. The field of embedded system designing is continuing to grow dramatically and presents with good career opportunities.
Embedded Systems Certification program will introduce the basic concepts of embedded systems, including hardware design and software engineering principles. It provides a clear understanding of various embedded systems and their configuration and usability. This programme will help individuals to understand the various computer systems meant for the specific functions.
• Impart knowledge on designing of real time and embedded systems
• To gain a better understanding of details of applied technology
• To gain knowledge on how embedded systems evaluate, develop, implement and integrate with other systems.
• To get a life cycle view for designing multi-objective multi-discipline embedded systems.
• Writing a program for an embedded system
• Design, run and test embedded systems
• Introduction to Embedded Systems
• Introduction to IoT and general setup
• Hands On
• Basic peripherals and URL
• Manipulation, Android App, Communication M2M and Device Control
• Sensor Inputs
• Coding and Handling
• Cortex M Series
• Capstone Project
• Implementation and Demos
On completion of this course, an individual would be able to:
• understand concepts in the embedded computing systems area
• determine the optimal composition and characteristics of an embedded system
• design, program, test and critically evaluate embedded solutions
Intel and Boston Training Academy
The faculty are drawn from leading academicians and industry experts.
New Graduates with an analytical bent of mind and superlative academic credentials with Engineering background.
Working professionals with minimum 1 year experience
Must have one of the following qualifications:
B.E./B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication
MSc in Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Computer Science/Information Technology
200 hours plus six months internship
Rs Two Lakh Fifty Thousand (plus GST)
Admission for spring intake now open
Scholarships are available to deserving candidates. Contact us for details
• Telecommunications: This industry utilizes ample benefits of these systems in telephone answering machines, ATM machines, mobiles, pagers and others.
• Automobile sector: This sector has been at the forefronts for acquiring embedded technology in brake systems, theft deterrent devices, power windows & seats, etc. Embedded technology has helped in developing several automotive safety systems such as Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Electronic Stability Control (ESC/ESP), automatic four-wheelers, etc.
• Medical: Use these systems in cardiac monitors, cancer treatments, renal monitors, drug delivery, prosthetic devices, etc.
• Industrial sector: This sector has reaped the benefits of embedded technology in robot systems, traffic control systems, bar code readers and others purposes.
• Consumer electronics: Consumer goods using this technology include MP3 players, mobiles, videogame consoles, printers, DVD players, PDAs, digital cameras, etc.
• Railroad: The embedded technology enabled railroad safety equipment helps to manage and streamline railroad signals thus ensuring lesser disasters.
• Electronic payment sector: The market for mobile payments is growing at a rapid rate driven by restaurants and other businesses to serve customers anytime and anywhere.
• Smart card industry: Smart cards appear as citizen cards, driver’s license and patient cards. You can even find contactless smart cards that are a part of ICAO biometric passports for a better security at international level. Most of the e-services including e-health, e-training, etc. are based on cutting-edge technologies using smart cards.
• Aerospace & Avionics: This field demands an amalgam of hardware, electronics and embedded software. Embedded engineers have to face challenges like creating embedded systems, adopting latest technology like fly-by-fire, considering budgetary constraints and others.